Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
- All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
The description of products are specific to you (i.e. term & related payments) when you receive an email from us. Normally payment is required in advance (i.e. before you buy the product.
- All Payments quoted are in the currency that you opt to pay in.
- Your payment will normally reach the DRC Infotech account within two working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct DRC Infotech account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect product details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment DRC Infotech is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will DRC Infotech be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- If the Customer discontinues with DRC Infotech before they complete their project, there shall be no entitlement to a refund of payment and related payments.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made as per the sources of debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require DRC Infotech to refund the Payment (or part thereof) unless such Payment (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
If you wish to stop any further sms/email alerts/contacts from our side, all you need to do is to send an email:-firstname.lastname@example.org
with your mobile numbers and you will be excluded from the alerts list.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
DRC Infotech may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include DRC Infotech news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes. Terms of Payment:
- Extra charges for online payment will be as applicable.
- Payment in respect of I.T. services payable to entity customization activity and towards channel-integration effort would be charged on a time and effort basis as per then applicable rates.
- Service Tax and other tax / taxes if any applicable, will be charged in addition.(to be collected from customer)
- The transaction-processing fee is based on the current level of interchange/clearing house charges/Participating Bank charges. Any additional charges levied by these entities now or any time in future for processing of such transactions or on account of failed transactions etc. will be charged to customer/Parents in addition to the above mentioned transaction processing fee.
- In respect of any failed transactions of any of the Customers, processed through this service, the transaction failure charges payable if any to the Participating Banks, in respect of the failed transactions shall be charged additionally.
- For any refund, cancellation please contact Company administration.
- For any chargeback, cancellation, refund etc… Transaction processing fees is non-refundable.