We are looking for Web graphic designers who creates determine the layout, font color, font type, logos, pictures and other visual and verbal aspects of a website. We want Web graphic designer determines what the employer wants out of the product. Then they create sketches and samples of potential layouts for the website, before developing the finished websites /products. Web graphic designers have to possess a keen eye for detail. The ability to express creative ideas is crucial. Understanding new fads and trends is necessary. A Web graphic designer has to understand a target audience and how best to reach that audience through artistic work. This career requires a lot of discipline since a Web graphic designer has to start projects, budget time and meet the necessary deadlines placed upon them by an employer.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implementing designs as static HTML/CSS and dynamic CMS or e-Commerce templates.
- Responsible for the project from concept level to wire-frames to rapid prototyping in HTML.
- Assist in the design and maintaining company websites.
- Designing in Adobe Creative Suites.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- HTML/CSS knowledge including a familiarity of Frameworks, Grids, and Responsive Design for mobile
- Clear understanding of web standards and practices
- Cross-browsing testing
- Minimum 2 years of experience Required.
- Bonus: Knowledge of PHP, Asp.net, MySQL database and WordPress
- Should be self-motivated and should have excellent communication skills